Other than being the most populated cities in Florida, Jacksonville has many great sites and beaches to visit. If your ever planning a trip to Jacksonville, Florida, here are some sites that might interest you during your stay.
- Jacksonville is home of a science and history museum as well as an art museum featuring many art pieces from different eras and in the science and history, features an aquarium with marine mammals.
- There is also a Jacksonville zoo which has many African and local wildlife along with a kid's zone and train.
- If you love the outdoors, then Hanna park is a fun place to go surfing, swimming, fishing, and even hiking as it lies on a lake that runs into the Atlantic Ocean.
- If you need a place to relax, Friendship Fountain is a large fountain in downtown Jacksonville and was the world's largest fountain when it opened in 1965.
- If you enjoy visiting historic sites, Fort Caroline is a fun place to visit. It was one of the first French colonies established in 1564, but later taken over by the Spanish.
If you need Florida auto insurance, click here or call 478-788-9188