The city of Charleston is the oldest and second most populated city in South Carolina. The city features many cobblestone roads along with horse-drawn carriages. Here are some of the popular attractions to visit in Charleston.
- The city is also home to many plantations and beautiful gardens that you may visit.
- The city also has the South Carolina Aquarium where they also have a sea turtle rescue program.
- Fort Sumter, a sea fort that was notable for two battles in the Civil War is a national monument where you can take tours and learn about the history of this fort.
- The city market is a major shopping center in downtown Charleston and is over 14,000 square feet, and features many local cuisines and souvenirs.
- Waterfront Park is a twelve acre park along the Cooper river that features fountains and spray fountains for kids and an amazing place for you to relax and enjoy the scenery.
For a quick and easy insurance quote call 478-788-9188 or click here.