We all know that Halloween is coming up and you want to take your children out to get some delicious candy. You must be aware of everyone who is giving your child any food products.Here are some safety tips that you should review in order to be well equipped for Halloween.
1. Make sure your with your child. It is very important to be with your child so you could know who they are receiving their candy from.
2. If you or your child is going to wear a costume make sure that the clothing is reflective so the driver can see you when your walking.
3. Take a flashlight if it gets to dark.
4. Make sure your cellphone is charged just in case of an emergency.
5. Observe your surroundings.
6. If you need to take a weapon for safety purposes then do so just keep it out of harms way of the children.
I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween.
If you need quote for Alabama click here or call 478-788-9188.