Dallas, Texas is the third most populated city in Texas. It is home to more than one million people. Dallas also offers many activities for you to do. Here are some activities to do in Dallas, Texas.
- Dallas Arts District is the U.S.'s largest urban art district and holds many festivals and performances, and is currently free general admission.
- If you enjoy leaning about the U.S. economy, then the Economy in Action exhibit is the place for you. It is a museum inside the Dallas federal reserve, is free to the public, and teaches about U.S. money and economy.
- With winter coming, Dallas is preparing by adding penguins to the Dallas zoo, which is the oldest and largest zoological park in Texas.
- This holiday season, Dallas will host many art events, theatre performances, orchestras, and lots of Christmas lights in Dallas' many gardens.
- For children activities, Dallas has many museums of art, history, science, and nature for children to learn more, like the Moody Family Children's museum, which uses lots of hands on activities to entertain the kids.
For a cheap and easy Texas auto insurance quote, call 478-788-9188.