Car tail light
My car is acting up what should i do? The first thing is do not be afraid to call the shop. The last thing you want to do is wait and then something else can tear up on your car. If you see a light on your car or have an unusual noise then it is time to have a mechanic to check the situation. Depending on the issue of the car then it may cost you, but its better to get it fixed than to wait until later.

Are you a certified mechanic- Make sure before someone works on your car that they are a certified mechanic. You can have them if they have proof that they are certified. Remember they are working on your car. When you do see if they have the proper credentials then on their licence it should say (ASE) which means the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.

Will the work last- Sometimes when certain mechanics fix the problem it does not always last. You can always look around to different mechanics to see which one you prefer. Opinion leaders are great sources, because they will tell if they liked the shop or not. 

What needs to be fixed now? Sometimes mechanics will tell you what can be repaired now and certain issues that can wait later. So it does not hurt to ask what can be repaired now and the repairs that wait until later.

What do you recommend- You are free to ask the mechanic if the repairs on your car is worth fixing or if it is time for a new car. Sometimes when you need to repair something on your car and it cos more than the value of the car it is best to just purchase a new car just to save you the trouble. 

If you need Florida car insurance click here or call 478-788-9188
Posted 7:35 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013

View Mobile Version