I know it can be overwhelming when it is your first year in college or even your first day back. Remember to pack what you need in your car and do not pack items that take up a lot of space you can save the least important items for later.
1. It is very important to take the school supplies that you need, because you would probably have to jot down a few notes when you start the first day of class
2. Make sure you purchase all your cleaning materials to clean your dorm room before moving in. It is very important to make sure your dorm is germ free before settling in.
3. Bring a nice lamp, because you will need it when you are up late studying for finals.
4. Make sure you bring a safety box to put all of your important belongings.
5. Just in case of an emergency or if you really need something to keep you safe take a taser with you so you will protect yourself.
Remember to have fun and study hard.
If you need a quote for Georgia click here or call 478-788-9188