If anyone out there has ever held a yard or garage sale, you know how hard it is to put a price on your items. Question....How much you say your legs or even your chest hair was worth? I know. I know. It just got a little weird, but don't stop reading yet. It is not as weird as you may think. Keep reading to learn about 10 celebrities who have insured their own body parts for surprising amounts.
- Tina Turner: Now how many of you out there just started singing "What's love got to do, go to do with it?" It's okay. It happens. This ageless beauty has those stunning legs of hers insured for 3.5 million dollars. GASP!
- Julia Roberts: Some would say that America's favorite pretty woman has a smile that is priceless. And some would be very, very wrong. She has those pearly whites insured for 30 million dollars. Wowzers!
- Troy Polamalu: Long hair don...I mean obviously does care. Just how much care, you ask? How about 1 million dollars worth of care. Yes. You read that correctly. He insured his hair for 1 million dollars after signing a deal with Head and Shoulders. Talk about one pricey hair cut. Sheesh!
- Bruce Springsteen: I know you have heard the saying, "Million dollar voice." How about a 6 million dollar voice. That's right the "Born in the U.S.A" singer insured his voice for 6 million big ones. Wow!
- Jennifer Lopez: Before there was Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj, there was the original Jenny from the block. Can you guess what she has insured? Yep. That's right that famous derriere for 27 million dollars. Gee Weez!
If you have any questions about insuring your personal items. It may not be any body parts, call us here at Budget Insurance Agency so we can help you properly insure your personal items. 478-788-9188.