St. Petersburg FL Auto, Home & Business Insurance
The Sunshine City
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing. Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art; the Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary; and Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
Trivia about St. Petersburg, FL
- St. Pete holds a Guinness World Record for logging the most consecutive days of sunshine—a stretch that began in 1967 and lasted 768 days.
- The Sunshine Skyway Bridge, at 4.1 miles across, is one of the largest cable suspension bridges in the Western Hemisphere, rising 19 stories above Tampa Bay at its midpoint.
- St. Pete is the birthplace of scheduled aviation, with the flight of the Benoist Airboat, and the birthplace of Major League Baseball Spring Training—both in 1914.
Source: St Petersburg Government Website.
Don't let the sun down without visiting this pristine beaches at St Petersburg, FL
1. St. Pete Beach
2. Madeira Beach
3. Clearwater Beach
4. Honeymoon Island State Park
5. Caladesi Island State Park
Do you live in St. Petersburg, FL?
Here is where you need us! Budget Insurance Agency is dedicated to providing personalized assistance when it comes to budget insurance quotes needed to the residents of St. Petersburg, FL. Learn more about auto & home insurance options that help protect you and your family, request a quote for homeowners insurance or Contact Budget Insurance Agency at 855-218-6308 or request an online quote right now!