Miami FL Auto, Home & Business Insurance
"The 305", "The Magic City", and "Gateway to the Americas"
According to Visit Florida, Miami is one of the state's – and the world’s – most popular vacation spots. Though destinations often are said to offer something for everyone, the Miami area does indeed offer multiple enticements for everyone:
- The trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco district.
- The bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana.
- The plush hotels of Miami Beach and the historic hideaways of Coral Gables.
- Seemingly endless shopping opportunities in modern, sprawling malls and the quiet, personal attention offered by the family-owned shops of Coconut Grove and many other corners of the region.
- The lures of deep-sea fishing and golf and tennis.
- Miami's profesional football, basketball, baseball and hockey.
- Boat shows and auto racing.
- Art festivals and outdoor food and wine extravaganzas.
- An international airport and the world’s busiest cruise port.