Arizona Car Insurance
Arizona has several major metropolitan areas but is also home to some of the most sparsely populated rural areas in the United States. Therefore, its significant infrastructure system serves as a vital lifeline to the vast majority of the state’s residents, in addition to facilitating crucial interstate traffic flows.
Every driver must take responsibility for their own security behind the wheel. Still, since you can’t avoid every accident, you must be prepared in case problems ever arise. By having auto insurance in place, you’ll be able to know that you are prepared to pick up the pieces in case anything ever goes wrong. Those who want not only effective benefits, but also expert policy services, should come to Budget Insurance Agency to get covered.
The Importance of Car Insurance for Arizona Drivers
Cars are expensive, not to mention dangerous. They are heavy machines that are used in public places and at very high speeds. Naturally, there are many hazards out there that could damage them, and they stretch far beyond the obvious car accident risk that threatens every driver. In any case, the ramifications of an accident or other hazard could be very costly, but dedicated auto insurance will be there to help you cover these costs. It will enable you to avoid paying 100% out of pocket for your losses, and that’s a big boost to your financial security at the end of the day.
Arizona's Car Insurance Requirements
Auto insurance is mandatory in Arizona, and insurers are required to notify the AZ MVD in the event that someone’s coverage lapses completely. All policies issued in the state must have at least:
· Bodily injury (BI) liability coverage: This coverage will pay for the injury costs of other drivers, their passengers, pedestrians or others injured by accidents that are your fault.
· Property damage (PD) liability coverage: With this coverage, you can pay for the property damage you cause to other people. For example, it might help you pay for the repairs to another driver’s car after you hit it.
The mandatory coverage must also have at least the following coverage limits:
· $25,000 BI coverage per person
· $50,000 BI coverage per accident
· $15,000 PD coverage per accident
It is highly recommended that you carry more coverage than just the minimum liability insurance. Budget Insurance’s agents are committed to helping you increase your mandatory benefits to your greatest advantage.
Expanding Your Coverage
Beyond the mandatory liability insurance, your Arizona policy can offer many other benefits.
· Collision Insurance: This policy will pay for damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage can pay for your car’s damage from fire, weather, theft vandalism and related occurrences.
· Uninsured motorist (UM) coverage: If another driver does not have liability insurance and is at fault for your vehicle damage or injuries, this coverage can pay for your own recovery costs.
· Medical Payments: This coverage can help you pay your own medical costs if you get hurt in a wreck. It can help you pay regardless of who is at-fault for the wreck.
· Glass Coverage: Many policies will cover the replacement of your window glass. In many cases, your policy can insure these damages without requiring you to pay a damage deductible.
Other optional coverage might help you pay for roadside assistance, towing and rental car costs.
The more optional benefits you have on your plan, the better your financial aid will be following damage to your vehicle or other challenges.
We Can Insure High-Risk Drivers
Some drivers have high-risk driver designations. This risk designation tells insurers that the driver has a high likelihood of filing a claim on their policy. You might obtain a high-risk designation for:
· Driving without a valid license
· Driving without insurance
· Committing multiple traffic offenses
· Causing at-fault wrecks
One of the biggest drawbacks to a high-risk classification is that you might face a hike in your auto insurance rates. Some insurers will even terminate a high-risk driver’s existing policy. Still, since you have to carry coverage regardless of classifications, your Budget Insurance agent is committed to helping you continue to keep coverage without a significant added cost burden.
Here When You Need Us
At Budget Insurance, we’ll help all Arizona drivers get covered without having to pay exorbitant prices for coverage. Contact us at 855-218-6308 or request an online quote right now!